One of the ways I handle these types of emails is that I determine who is
responsible for the IP address of the machine that sent this message out:

If you look in the headers this is:   165.189.17.51

I used a tool on the net called sam spade to determine who is responsible
for this IP.  You can click on the link below.  There are links within this
page so you can send the network abuse person a message ( or call ) about
these problems you are having and they will have something done.

http://www.samspade.org/t/lookat?a=165.189.17.51

Lee

Lee Duynslager
Information Technologist