From: "Steve Bogdanski" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 9:47 AM
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] installation methods

> Well almost.  If you want to install the same ghost image on several
machines you will need to sysprep the computer before create the image of
it.  Otherwise you have all kinds of issues when you bring up multiple
workstations imaged with the same ghost clone.  This only becomes a real
problem if you have them on the network and/or run a domain (I guess the
latter assumes the former).