I seem not to understand the forwarded message below. Which patch is being
refered to in this case? and why should one run live update manually? Our
computer systems were set to do automatic live updates on a daily basis.
That seems to work for us.

I am sorry to join the discussion right in the middle, so I maybe missing
some part of it. Can anyone offer some clarification on this matter?

Thanks in advance.

Wilson

Cheryl Akers writes:

>> Run live update MANUALLY to install the patch
>>
>> Affected Components
>> Consumer:
>> Symantec Norton Internet Security and Professional 2002, 2003, 2004
>> Symantec Norton Personal Firewall 2002, 2003, 2004
>> Symantec Norton AntiSpam 2004
>> Corporate:
>> Symantec Client Firewall 5.01, 5.1.1
>> Symantec Client Security 1.0, 1.1, 2.0(SCF 7.1)
>>
>> For more information see:
>>
>> http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/security/Content/2004.05.12
>> .html
>
> Cheryl
>
> Cheryl Akers, MS, CNA - [log in to unmask]
> Microcomputer Support - Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
> 2228C Biomedical Physical Sciences
> Michigan State University
> East Lansing, MI  48824
>
> 517-355-6463 X1514