At 05:18 PM 5/25/2004, Doug Nelson wrote:
>That's a good question.  I will check into this and get back to you.  As the
>system currently stands, I believe they would lose their access unless the
>new $8/month fee is also paid, but that could change before the June 23
>expiration of service.

Thanks.

This points out another poorly explained issue about the change:

The email message says it will cost $8/month and a $20 setup fee to continue dial-up service for those who have an "affiliated" status, but the form at http://help.msu.edu/downloads/netidservices.pdf says it is $7/month and a $10 setup fee.  Which is correct?

--Chris
Chris Wolf                    Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017