The presenters from Novell cancelled for the March 12th meeting, so I have very little in the way of agenda items to present this Friday.  Considering that this is also Spring Break, when many people squeeze in some much needed vacation, I wanted to ask the group members if we should consider canceling the March meeting?  Rather than make an arbitrary decision, I put it to the group to decide.  Please email back to me, George Perkins, or the full list, and let me know if you do or don't want to meet Friday.  I'll post the results of the vote in 24 hours. Thanks.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
MSU - Detroit College of Law
208 Law College Building