I ordered one of these CDs at the beginning of February but have still not
received it. Microsoft’s site says that it’s still on backorder and I
was wondering if anyone that ordered this CD has actually received it yet.
I’m hoping that when they master a new set, it will have some more recent
patches.

 -Mike