Ed Symanzik wrote:

> That configuration would require accepting the message and
> generating a bounce.
>
> Instead, we altered the message returned during the SMTP connection
> to include the recipient.

OK, I tested it with Outlook 2000 (the mail client nobody should use).
The error message that comes back does include the bad address. Only the
first bad address is listed, but I don't see that as a big problem.

Hats off to the mail team!  New system is great, Spam Assassin is
killing off 80 spams/day for me, and only missing a few. It's like going
back in time to when email wasn't a big distraction.

-John