Fellow NAG members

We have been using the Symantec Anti-Virus 8 Corporate Edition software for
our antivirus solution here in my department.  Recently we have been having
a problem with the software that has yet to be resolved, and thus I would
like to contact the Symantec technical support group.  However, according to
their website, they do not publish their tech support telephone numbers and
they will only talk to customers with Gold maintenance (see link:
http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/enterprise/products/sav_ce/sav_8_ce/contact
_ts_phone.html ).  Is maintenance included as part of the MSU licensing for
Symantec Anti-Virus and if so, what is the procedure to get technical
support on the product?

If anyone has ever had to call Symantec tech support before while using the
MSU license, any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

Cameron Williams
 ---
Cameron R. Williams
Information Technologist
Center for Global Change and Earth Observations
Michigan State University
101 Manly Miles
East Lansing, MI 48825
(517) 432-4675