It appears that a new variant of Bagle/Beagle is out -- up to version
P by McAfee's counting.  This new one adds a new bogus From address,
e.g. [log in to unmask]   The mail team is looking into restoring
the known ID blocking.  (The mail team is also looking at a more
general solution, as suggested I think here by John Valenti:
check to see if a From mailbox exists and block delivery when
it doesn't.)

/rich