I tried this last night from home (comcast.net) and today from campus, and it opens fine for me with no security, just as it always has.  Perhaps you need to tell us what specific page you have trouble opening. For example, one of them that I opened with no problem was: http://www.dns.cl.msu.edu/hostfile/hosts/he.hosts

At 06:31 PM 3/29/2004, Adell Flourry, Jr. wrote:
>Okay!  You guys got what you wanted.  I need to check IP addresses in
>the he host.  I am now getting a password screen.  To authenticate I
>need to fill in a domain name.  Anyone no what Domain name I need?

--Chris
Chris Wolf                    Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017