Hi fellow NAGers

This is not exactly a network queastion per se, but I though I would see
if anyone had any suggestions.  I have two HP Color Laserjet printers
served on a Dell server.  One is an HP 4500 and the other is an HP  4550.
When you print the same document on each one, the colors of the two
documents are very different shades.  I was wondering if there is anyway
to calibrate across the two printers and the network print server so that
the same document will print with the same color shades from either
printer from any of the client machines on our network?  Users get
frustrated when they send 50 copies of a document to each of the printers
and end up with essentially two different results.  Any ideas would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Cameron
---
Cameron R. Williams
Information Technologist
Center for Global Change and Earth Observations
Michigan State University
101 Manly Miles
East Lansing, MI 48825
(517) 432-4675