From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Joe Budzyn
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 3:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] [[log in to unmask]: FW: TA04-033A: Multiple Vulnerabilities
in Microsoft Internet Exp lorer

Forwarded for Uwe.

Joe

----- Forwarded message from uwe <[log in to unmask]> -----

Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 14:30:10 -0500
From: uwe <[log in to unmask]>
To: Joe Budzyn <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [[log in to unmask]: FW: TA04-033A: Multiple Vulnerabilities in
             Microsoft Internet Exp lorer]

Hi Joe just lost my in box. So did some of my faculty since Monday. Can
you post the question to the NAG list (lost that address too).

Did anyone else is losing in mail boxes? Some self-executing e-mail that
causes Norton to quarantined the in box. The virus is my.doom.a
Any clue how to prevent that except sanitizer? Thanks Uwe Rossbach

- ----- End forwarded message -----