While this exploit does nothing more than cause a denial of
service against Windows 2000 systems, it is a pretty good
indicator that a worm will be following shortly.

With a vulnerability that has so many attack vectors, it
could be aimed at any number of systems.  It can hit client
systems running Outlook by simply downloading the messages
(no need to open them).  It can come through malicious
websites.  Or it could be aimed directly at systems like
this one does.

There has been plenty of time to get patches in place on
all critical systems by now, but It's quite likely that
a huge number of systems will still be hit.

As more time goes by, hopefully more systems are getting
patched.

-Russell