Per request, the backup software we are using is BakBone's NetVault:

http://www.bakbone.com/

If there is interest, I could provide a short presentation on our backup
setup and strategy at the next meeting.  On the way out of today's
meeting, someone suggested I talk about Debian Linux.  I can cover an
overview of its features, installation, and management, but are there
specific applications of Linux that people would like to see discussed?
(i.e. desktop systems, web servers, etc.)   If this would be better done
with a subset of the NAG, let me know.

Also, if there is other information I promised to the list, I've already
  forgotten because I have no short term memory.

Thanks,
Dennis