We have run into this problem on several Windows machines with Eudora and Norton AV CE. If anyone needs the information, I can describe how to recover the mailbox.

At 03:28 PM 2/9/2004, Joe Budzyn wrote:
>Forwarded for Uwe.
>
>Joe
>
>----- Forwarded message from uwe <[log in to unmask]> -----
>
>Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 14:30:10 -0500
>From: uwe <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Joe Budzyn <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: [[log in to unmask]: FW: TA04-033A: Multiple Vulnerabilities in
>             Microsoft Internet Exp lorer]
>

>Hi Joe just lost my in box. So did some of my faculty since Monday. Can
>you post the question to the NAG list (lost that address too).
>
>Did anyone else is losing in mail boxes? Some self-executing e-mail that
>causes Norton to quarantined the in box. The virus is my.doom.a
>Any clue how to prevent that except sanitizer? Thanks Uwe Rossbach
>
>----- End forwarded message -----

--Chris
Chris Wolf                    Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017