Any bandwidth usage restrictions come along with that?
Most I've looked at have bandwidth caps between 1-15GB
transfer limit/month.

A lot of "cheap" webhosting options out there are nothing
more than a box with low-end high-capacity IDE drives stuck
into a co-lo facility with shared/limited bandwidth available.
While you wouldn't be out that much money if things go
wrong, you also can't have very high expectations of
customer service or support.

While current hard drive space is cheap, redundant drive
arrays, and backups that can come anywhere near that type
of capacity is not.  Factors like redundancy, backup,
accesss speed, and support costs all have to be factored
in to how much should be charged for the available space.
Not sure of the number of users with access, but my guess
is that it's huge.

-Russell