From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Edward Glowacki
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 10:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Spam filtering software

Does anyone have any recommendations for good spam filtering software that
will work with Outlook?  Something that integrates with Outlook would be
best, but if there's something like an IMAP/POP proxy server, that might
work also.  Bayesian filtering is also a plus.  Thanks.

-ED

--
Edward Glowacki                 [log in to unmask]
A PBS mind in an MTV world.