Thanks for the email, I was able to get it now.
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Edward Raymond Kryda [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 1:09 PM
To: Michael J. Wolthuis
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Latest Outlook and IMAP

Mike,

I'm using Outlook 2003 on a test machine, and you need to subscibe to
your
other folders in this version. Under the Mail column in Outlook you need
right click on "Inbox in mail.msu.edu" and click on "Imap Folders" then
just
do a blank query to see all folders and subscribe to the ones you need.
All
folders are subfolders of Inbox, so names like Inbox.Trash are correct.

 -Ed