From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Michael J. Wolthuis
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 6:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Latest Outlook and IMAP

Group,
Just wondering if anyone has heard any success stories with the latest
Outlook and mail.msu.edu via IMAP.  I can as it says get INBOX to work, but
I can not get the other folders.  This form of access and all folder access
is crucial to the several machines I still work on.

Pilot is going down in March, but major services still do not function.
What should I do, I can not really bring people to Outlook Express which
appears to function correctly.

Mike Wolthuis