At 09:31 AM 1/28/2004, you wrote:
>It is available at https://certificate.ais.msu.edu  .  There is
>something wrong with the non-ssl site, not sure what.  I'll have that
>fixed here shortly.
>
>-tim
>
>-----
>
>Timothy D. First, MCSE, CNA                        [log in to unmask]
>Sr. Information Technologist                       (517) 353-4420 x335
>Administrative Information Services                Fax: (517) 355-5176
>Michigan State University

Tim-

So the prices are the same if we request through your site vs. the one you
get them from?  Is there an advantage for us in getting the certificates
through
AIS?

-Matt

Matthew Farra
Microcomputer Hardware/Software Coordinator
Remote Sensing & GIS Research and Outreach Services, Michigan State University
email: [log in to unmask] - phone: 517.432.3720 - fax: 517.353.1821