Many people were quick to respond to my offer, and unfortunately, I am
now completely out copies of the handouts.  For additional information
on the NetScreen products, and for a copy of the handouts from the
November meeting, please contact:

Tobi Sickelsteel at Amerinet
phone: (734)-995-1233

My apologies, but  I didn't expect to run out so quickly!

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
MSU - Detroit College of Law
208 Law College Building
East Lansing, MI  48824-1300
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836
Fax: 517-432-6861

>>> John Resotko <[log in to unmask]> 12/10/2003 8:34:37 AM >>>

For those who were unable to attend the November presentation by
Amerinet on NetScreen firewall and security systems, I have additional
copies of the handouts. I would be happy to send one over to you by
campus mail, just email me your name and on-campus address.