Once you turn the feature on, you will see the score.  It is shown in the
X-Spam-Status as a numerical value, e.g. 3.2, and is also shown in the
X-Spam-Level as a series of asterisks, the number of which matches the
(truncated) numerical value.  The system is set to use a threshold of 5 for
treating a message as spam.

At 09:47 AM 12/17/2003, you wrote:
>I've never used SpamAssassin, but I thought it would score messages
>numerically. The documentation only mentions adding SPAM to the subject
>line. Maybe the header tag is an option not turned on here?

--Chris
Chris Wolf                    Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017