I see that Symantec bought out PowerQuest last week.   We use PowerQuest's DriveImage/DeployCenter products to do disk image backups.   For our purposes, the only real competition for this product was Symantec's Ghost.    Now that the two products are no longer in the hands of competitors, I wouldn't count on prices staying where they are.   I need a bunch of new licenses and updates, and am going to get them right quick.   I mention it in case anyone else is in a similar situation.   I found out about the buyout today when I went to PowerQuest's web site for technical support.

John Gorentz