Hello All,

We will be in room 1400 Biomedical and Physical Sciences building.  Please don't forget that today's meeting is actually two parts: a vendor demonstration from 1:00pm until approximately 2:30pm, with our usual MSUNAG meeting starting as close to 2:30pm as possible (assuming the post-presentation Q&A doesn't run over much.)  To those of you who have RSVP'd to the vendor regarding the demonstration, I thank you very much.  If you can't attend the vendor demo, I do hope you will still come to the regular meeting which will immediately follow.

For the regular meeting starting at 2:30pm, here is a brief agenda:

MSUNAG Agenda, Friday November 21st, 2003

1.     Review of Survey Results and Email Vote on Mailing List Questions
2.     What's Next?  Discussion of Survey suggestions and future topics
3.     Network Issues and Status Update
4.     Open Discussion

I will share a copy of the survey results to the list following the meeting.  (I'm still making it neat and readable at this point, but it will have printed copies at today's meeting.)  My thanks again to everyone who responded, and again my thanks to George Perkins for providing us a great room to meet in.  I look forward to seeing you this afternoon.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
MSU - Detroit College of Law
208 Law College Building