I would like to introduce myself; I manage the Libraries, Computing and Technology Training Program (LCTTP) for the Computer Laboratory.  From time to time I will post information about upcoming training opportunities.  As you may know, LCTTP is currently offering a Pilot IT Tech Training Series in conjunction with New Horizons of East Lansing.

I would like to give you more information on the JAVA – Object Oriented Analysis and Design Series.  The class will be held on October 13 - October 17, 2003. from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and the cost of this class is $1645.00.  New Horizons has scheduled Joshua Hester from Atlanta, Georgia.  He is SUN Certified, CIW, MS Server and Developer Certified.

You can see a description and more information on the prerequisites at http://train.msu.edu/classinfo/, search for JAVA.  You may self enroll at http://lcttpenroll.msu.edu.  Additional information about this program is available at our web site:  http://train.msu.edu/

Thank you.

Debbie

Debbie Louth

Libraries, Computing & Technology Training Program

602 B Computer Center

East Lansing, Michigan  48824

517-355-4500 ext. 171

Fax: 517-432-8059