I would like to introduce myself; I manage the Libraries, Computing and
Technology Training Program (LCTTP) for the Computer Laboratory.  From time
to time I will post information about upcoming training opportunities.  As
you may know, LCTTP is currently offering a Pilot IT Tech Training Series in
conjunction with New Horizons of East Lansing.

I would like to give you more information on the JAVA - Object Oriented
Analysis and Design Series.  The class will be held on October 13 - October
17, 2003. from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and the cost of this class is $1645.00.
New Horizons has scheduled Joshua Hester from Atlanta, Georgia.  He is SUN
Certified, CIW, MS Server and Developer Certified.

You can see a description and more information on the prerequisites at
http://train.msu.edu/classinfo/, search for JAVA.  You may self enroll at
http://lcttpenroll.msu.edu <http://lcttpenroll.msu.edu/> .  Additional
information about this program is available at our web site:
http://train.msu.edu/

Thank you.

Debbie

Debbie Louth

Libraries, Computing & Technology Training Program

602 B Computer Center

East Lansing, Michigan  48824

517-355-4500 ext. 171

Fax: 517-432-8059