I have MSU DSL through ACD, and today my connection has been dog slow and up and down.  I've been assuming this was due to worm traffic.  But shortly after 5:00 today my connection died entirely.  ACD moved me to their network temporarily, and wow is it blazing fast compared to how awful my MSU connection's been lately.  Although I can now get to the outside world via ACD's network, including MSU's web page, pinging the router (35.8.2.3) gets no response.  Anyone have an idea as to what's going on?

Thanks and Regards,

Margaret
--
Margaret Wilson, MCSE