I had an ACD DSL connection for one year prior to switching to an MSU ACD
DSL connection when it became available.  For that year, I experienced
stellar network performance.  And for quite a while after switching to MSU
DSL, network performance was just as good.  However, since the outage the
entire 7/4 weekend (MSU's fault), performance has been very spotty, mostly
slow.  Several outages, a couple lasting *days*.  I know these to be the
fault of MSU, because each time ACD switched me over to their network, and I
had that stellar connection back once again.  (I was switched back to MSU's
network once the DSL connection resumed function.)  I don't know what's
going on lately, but I'm *really* disapppointed in MSU DSL.  During the last
outage, I went out and bought a modem, and I'm sorry to say that I've had to
make use of it several times over the past couple months.

Fortunately for me again today, I was able to contact ACD before they
closed, and they switched me over to the ACD network.  Immediately prior to
this, my MSU connection died completely, so I fired up my modem to check my
mail.  Upon disconnecting my modem connection, I found that my router had
lost its (DSL) IP address, so I power-cycled my router thinking it had just
freaked out.  When it came back up, I had an IP address of 0.0.0.0, thus
*no* connection to MSU's DHCP server.  The ACD tech did some troubleshooting
but ultimately had to switch me to ACD's network to get me a connection for
tonight.  Tomorrow it's back to MSU, which doesn't thrill me.  And I *never*
thought I'd say that.  :-(

Margaret