We're trying to determine how well Michnet dialup into MSU is
working for folks lately.  If you are a regular user of dialup,
are you able to get in?  Does your session work about as expected
for dialup? Any unusual rate of dropped calls?

If you're not a regular user of dialup but you have folks you
provide computer support for who are, what is there recent
experience?

We do know that during the worst of Blaster/Welchia there were
also some dialup problems, but Doug Nelson made some adjustments
and performance seemed to improve.

Please send a private note to me if you prefer.

Thanks!

/rich