It will just get me in the habit of using reply to all, and omitting the
senders name if I want to reply to the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gordon Williams [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 7:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Reply-To: header ?

> Often that leads to a personal reply going to the list...

Often?  On this particular list?  Really?

This change will rob the discussion list of diverse perspectives on
issues unless most Senders take the effort to copy'n'paste.  This
causes the majority of users to have to take an extra step to
compensate for the very small number of instances where Mailing List
Blushing Syndrome is an issue, at least on MSUNAG list.

I hope this change will be reversed.

Gordon Williams
Counseling Center

-----