We definitely should talk about this at today's NAG meeting.  It's
certainly technically possible to feed the updates to a mailing
list; a similar thing is happening for the Angel support team.
However I'd like to discuss with NAG folks some of the under
the hood aspects of how this works.  We don't want to push
too much information to a discussion list.

/rich