From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of John Valenti
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 1:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Where is the status page?

Could I suggest that whenever a notice is posted on the status page, that it
also be copied to this mailing list? How would people feel about that?

Rather than having to pull information , sometimes having it pushed is nice.
---------
Hey, how about running the time forward to 2004 on the name servers & WINS?
Then Welchia would timeout, right? (just joking - we used to occcasionally
need to play with system time on the old Banyan LAN, it always had a lot of
side effects)

-John