While I can see  your point John, these are absolutely extraordinary
times.  I have never seen anything like this before with Windows.
Given the situation, I think what the CL did was reasonable.  They
only have so much manpower, and in essense what they did was
a triage system.  Could it have been done better?  Well, yes, given
more people involved.

Hats off to Doug, Joe, Jeff, Ken and ? in the networking group for
dealing with things as well as they have.  I'm not sure I've ever
heard of a group doing as much with as few resources as these
folks have.

--STeve Andre' (Political Science)