Signs at the upcoming football game would be a good idea.

Signs at the International Center, the msu bookstore, and at
in the crossroads court area.

A one page paper describing what to do, given to profs and
TAs to be handed out in classes.

Put notices up at the front doors of the library, at the various
places where meetings occur, and in lecture halls.

Local stores on Grand River.  Olin health center.

--STeve Andre'