http://help.msu.edu/netblock/admin/ <http://help.msu.edu/blocked/admin/>

has been setup to allow system administrators to provide us with a list of
blocked systems that need to have their network connection restored because
they have applied the appropriate security patches
and cleaned the systems.

This URL has a login and captures the netid of the person who files the
report but does not have a list of id's that are
"validated" as network admins so we will simply be doing our best to
recognize the submitter and submit the lists to the network group for
unblocking.
Please make sure you fill in all requested information to insure proper
handling of your requests.
After your request has been submitted, the submitter will receive an email
message and tracking number for the request.

Progress of the request can be checked by clicking on the status link at
http://help.msu.edu/virus/ .

/sgt

Scott G. Thomas
Division Mgr, Computing Services