> MSU Troy office still can't map a drive back to the business school.  This
> function worked before but is now dead.
>
> It's not a password problem, it's a problem with finding the server.  When
> you try to map it takes a long time and comes back with "Network Path Not
> Found".  You never get to the authentication point.
>
> The server I am trying to get to is listed correctly in our Wins server.

You're running into the MS Windows port blocks, just like the other off-campus
users.  You're going to need to use the VPN solution, when it is in place.

Doug Nelson                     [log in to unmask]
Network Manager                 Ph: (517) 353-2980
Computer Laboratory             http://www.msu.edu/~nelson/
Michigan State University