From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of John Valenti
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 4:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Windows drive mapping to AFS space being on campus too?

Ditto for my office computer and another prof here in LIR. (both Win2K)
This is why I posted about the settings for the OpenAFS client - I
suspect that will be the long term solution.

Oh, I tried using the AFS cell name& path  \msu.edu\user\v\a\valenti ,
that also failed.

A quick solution to this would be appreciated - faculty are trying to
update their websites and I don't want to waste time with old/insecure
protocols such as ftp.
-John