From: Wendy Tate [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 10:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: Many campus systems port scanning (fwd)

If we want to manage this in this manner, I think it would be a great idea
to load up the DHCP 'service suspended' page with local links for the
correct hotfixes and virus removal tools, and instructions for using them.

Wendy Tate
Network Coordinator - Department of Economics
Michigan State University
101 Marshall Hall
East Lansing, MI 48824
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>     517.355.1816