Thanks.  I think I probably typed "Symantec's Welchia removal tool" as part
of the cleanup steps, and it must have been the apostrophe in "Symantec's"
that did it.

One other comment is that when I resubmitted, I didn't get an
acknowledgment that it had been submitted.  It just put me back on the
logon page.

At 11:01 AM 8/27/2003, you wrote:
>Chris,
>
>It looks like form handler is choking on a single quote in your
>submission.  If you have info on patched and disinfected computers
>you need to submit, please don't enter single quotes until we
>have a chance to do some better parsing.   (This is a very simple
>form that was put together so that we would track all requests
>through our Remedy system).

--Chris
Chris Wolf                    Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017