Excellent question.  I polled this mailing list about getting together
a face-to-face meeting of MSU Webmasters some time ago, and there
was enthusiastic response.  How would folks feel about having an
organizing meeting sometime in June?

(Some folks replied asking: "What is a Webmaster?"  i.e. there
are multiple hats involved -- Web server administration,
content development, graphic design, etc. etc.  I suggest
we start with a big tent and then see if we need smaller ones.)

As for a mailing list, I'd be glad to get one set up.  Maybe we
could discuss that at our first meeting.

/rich