Good afternoon NAG members,

It's time for the Novell / MHEC monthly seminar broadcast.  This month's topic:

"The Next Netware - Nakoma"

The Technology Services staff at MSU-DCL, with the help of WKAR, has arranged for this session to be broadcast on MSU Channel 4 from 2pm to 4pm (1pm-3pm Central Time) Thursday, April 10th. MSU-DCL will also show the broadcast in our Distance Learning Classroom, room 324 of the Law College Building.  I welcome anyone interested in viewing the broadcast to join me at the Law College on Thursday afternoon.

As I mentioned in a previous email, the Midwestern Higher Education Commission and Novell have established the Novell / MHEC Higher Education Collaborative for the purpose of making Novell products and services more available to Higher Education and ALA customers.  See this website for further details, and a more detailed description of the seminar topics:

http://www.mhectech.org/software/novell/broadcast.htm

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
MSU - Detroit College of Law