hi Scott,

Thanks for the notice on this.
Two comments on the mass mailing regarding the new mail system (I'm
sending to you since I figure you were somehow involved...):

> ... , and encryption of e-mail during transmission.

Seems like maybe this should be explained better. People might get the idea that their email is encryped from end-to-end, when really it is only encryped from client to first mail server (and vice versa) - right?

> The new mail.msu.edu system features 64 megabytes of default mail
> storage (up from 11 megabytes),  ...

Unless you used folders (TWIG or IMAP) on the old system, in which case it was just about 64MB then too.

-jav