We are currently having an issue with the temperature in our server
room. The building air controls are turned off on evenings and weekends
and the temperature spikes to an unacceptable level. I was wondering
what other units have done to combat this issue, and if there has been
any successful resolutions to this issue.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |
|      E-mail: [log in to unmask]        |