hi Chris,

Hopefully someone more informed will chime in, but I think the kernighan
mailbox is just supposed to be a throwaway one. I'd been using it, but only
by forwarding a copy of messages from Pilot. Since I could never figure out
IMAP use with it, I just used the web interface on kernighan to avoid TWIG.
(for the first few months of the beta test, I did use POP - that was fine)

Anyway, last night I converted my Pilot mailbox over. Took about 11 minutes
for 40 folders and 5600 messages (about 60MB). Seemed to work fine. I can
still get into Pilot, but there is an email message there reminding me not
to use it. And I can still get into Kernighan, but no new mail is being
delivered there for me, since I turned off forwarding.

I've been stuck using the web interface today (resisting POP, and still
can't figure out IMAP). The new web mail interface seems fine to me.

(If anybody could throw me a hint on IMAP use with the new system, I would
sure appreciate it!)
 -jav