From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Doug Nelson
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 10:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Pilot upgrade error

> I tried to upgrade from pilot and received the following error after
> clicking the 'Finish' button at the end.  Does anyone know what this
> means? I tried a couple different times.  The first time, I left all
> of the check boxes checked for the folders to be converted and
> unchecked all of the boxes for aliases.  The second time, I unchecked
> all of the folder check boxes as well with the same result.
>
> --
> Michael
>
> The upgrade process you requested has been started
>
> Could not activate account (1): 620 Activate failed
>
> Error! Activation failed 1.

Mike,

While some of the mail.msu.edu staff might follow this mailing list, you
would probably do better to send this to them a little more directly.  I
note that there is a "Contact Us" link on the main "mail.msu.edu" web
page, and the contact screen seems to be the appropriate place to pass
on errors like this.

I was able to convert 10 accounts in the past couple days; no errors on
any of the conversions.

Doug Nelson                     [log in to unmask]
Network Manager                 Ph: (517) 353-2980
Computer Laboratory             http://www.msu.edu/~nelson/
Michigan State University