Client information updated with Eudora problems.

Blank messages appear to be related to when you receive email with
multi-part mime messages (i.e. including attachments, imbedded images,
html, etc.) show up as blank messages. Jim Green's team has been in
contact with Qualcom but I don't believe much progress has been made to
this point.

IMAP clients, in general, seem to fall into several categories.

1) older clients don't work because they do not work well with SSL
2) some clients can see only the inbox but subscriptions do not work
3) other clients can see the inbox and all folders if the clients have
an option to uncheck "list only subscribed folders" when subscribed
folders do not work
4) a few work correctly

/sgt

Scott G. Thomas