Several staff here in LIR jumped on me this morning complaining about Pilot
mail delivery. I've noticed that mail delivery has been sporadic for several
weeks - sometimes messages take more than 24 hours to show up in my mailbox.
And others are having the same problem.

A few questions:

* does the Lab know about this problem (I would assume so!)
* how soon until there is a fix
* is there anything we can do to help
* what should people's expectations be regarding mail delivery

As an example: we have an student event today that was announced in email
yesterday. Sent to a list of about 100 students three times now, since none
of the students polled had seen the message yet. Typically in the past, this
type of message would have been 99% delivered within an hour.

 -jav