Related to this--I don't understand what is supposed to happen to the
accounts for those of us who set up test accounts on kernighan.  Do we have
to convert again to get on the final production system?  Thanks.

At 12:50 PM 3/17/2003, you wrote:
>The MSU Computer Laboratory would like to invite interested IT staff to help
>us test the new email system by upgrading during our pre-release/final
>testing period this week.
>
>Caveats:
>
>a)  note we are tracking a serious issue with Eudora -- we have not been
>able to send mail with Eudora using the new system.  This appears to be a
>client issue, as other POP/IMAP clients do not have the problem.  There are
>a couple of other issues with Eudora, too, but this is the most serious.
>
>b)  we can't handle a cast of thousands here, so if we get an overwhelming
>number of requests we may elect to decline some of them.
>
>Those who are interested should send an email to Ed Kryda, at
>[log in to unmask]  He will reply with instructions for access to the upgrade
>module.
>
>Questions or comments may be submitted via the web-based contact form
>(http://contact.cl.msu.edu/contact.php?service=mail), or directed to me.
>
>Jim Green
>Manager, Technical Services
>MSU Computer Laboratory
>517.355.4500 ext. 176

--Chris
Chris Wolf                    Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017