On the contrary, all the temperature specs I have ever checked are for the
"operating environment", which to me means the room.  I have never seen one
specify "internal case temperature" or anything similar.  I haven't tried
it, but I bet that the temperature near the motherboard on any of our
desktop computers is almost always over the 95 degree spec, so we would be
100% out of compliance if the spec was "internal". If you have systems that
are spec'ed out by internal temperature, I would think the operating limit
would have to be considerably higher than 95.