Hi there,

We are currently experiencing hacker attacks heavily and plan to put
firewall in our servers.
Our environment is:
Win2K domain
One Domain Controller,
One exchange server,
One web server;

All (servers/workstations) connect directly to campus network. (Gateway
using MSU Gateway), We do not have router and not using NAT either.
Originally, we plan to put Norton FireWall in our servers, but it come with
25 licenses(at least) and we currently use BlackIce. But I heard blackIce is
application firewall and some recommendation to use network FireWall. I
wonder if anyone has more experience on this and can give us some
suggestion. In addition, since DC and exchange server(Microsoft) using bunch
of ports, currently we can not prohibit all ports.

Thank you,

Xiaomei Liu